Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chad McKinney Photography wants your business.

Are you my next new customers? If you are wanting to have your son's or daughter's picture for a holiday, birthday or special event or you need family photos to decorate your home I am available. I work quickly, efficiently and process your pictures within a week. I have access to professional labs so you receive top quality prints and service.

Take a look at my portfolio at www.chadmckinneyphotography.com and contact me to setup a photoshoot. My initial 1hr rate is $200 for 10 digital files, available for download for non-commercial use, and online slideshow with catalog. For $300 you can get 1 8x10 and 5 4x6 pictures of e-coated prints along with your online catalog and digital downloads. Other printing is available(i.e. iPhone case, pearlescent finish, fine art, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment